What are cookies?A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain websites. Cookies enable a website, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their computer and depending on the information that they contain and the way in which the computer is used, cookies can be used for user recognition.
What type of Cookies does this website use?
Types of cookies managed by the entity:
- First party cookies: Cookies sent to the user’s technical equipment from a device or domain managed by the publisher and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third party cookies: Cookies sent to the user’s technical equipment from a device or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but rather by another entity which processes the data obtained through cookies.
See the Facebook cookies policy
See Twitter cookies policy
View YouTube cookies policy
Based on the amount of time they remain activated
Depending on the time they remain activated in the technical equipment, we can distinguish between:
- Session cookies: Cookies designed to gather and store information during a user’s browsing session. They are usually used to store information useful only to provide the service requested by the user in a single session (such as a list of products acquired).
- Persistent Cookies: Cookies in which the data is stored in the technical equipment and can be accessed and treated for a period defined by the party responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
Cookies based on purpose
Technical cookies: Technical cookies allow the user to browse through a website, platform or application and use the different options or services which exist within it, such as, for example, controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, accessing restricted areas, remembering elements which are a part of an order, completing the purchasing process of an order, carrying out a request for subscription or participating of an event, using security elements during browsing, saving content for the divulging of video or audio or sharing content through social networks.
Customisation cookies: Customization cookies allow the user to access the service with some predefined characteristics which depend on a series of criteria to be found on the user's system, these may include the language, type of browser through which the service is accessed, regional settings, etc.
Analysis cookies: Analysis cookies enable us to monitor and analyze user behaviour on the websites they are linked to. The information collected through these types of cookies is used for measuring the activity of the websites, application or platform and to create a browsing profile for the website, application or platform users in order to introduce improvements depending on the analysis of data regarding the use the users make of the service. Pueden ser propias pero también de terceros.
Google Analytics: This website uses third-party cookies Provider Google Analytics, a web analytics tool that helps us understand how our site is used and how to improve it. These cookies keep track of things like how much time people spend on our site, our most visited pages and since they have come to our website. For more information on cookies Google Analytics, for more information click here.
Advertising cookies: Advertising cookies allow for the best possible management of publicity spaces which, depending on the case, the editor may have included in a web page, application or platform from which the required service is lent based on criteria such as the edited content or the frequency with which the adverts are shown.
This site uses third party cookies, the advertising provider site (Google Adsense) used to customize the ads that appear on the site.
Behavioural publicity cookies: Behavioural publicity cookies are those which allow us to manage in the most efficient manner the publicity spaces included, if the case, by the editor in the websites, applications or platforms from where the service requested is provided.
These cookies store information on the behaviour of the users obtained through the ongoing observation of their Internet browsing habits, which enables the development of a specific browsing profile to display tailor-made publicity.
- Technical cookies: Technical cookies allow the user to browse through a website, platform or application and use the different options or services which exist within it, such as, for example, controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, accessing restricted areas, remembering elements which are a part of an order, completing the purchasing process of an order, carrying out a request for subscription or participating of an event, using security elements during browsing, saving content for the divulging of video or audio or sharing content through social networks.
The following link shows all the types of existing cookies: Application Guide Cookies
How to edit the configuration of cookies in your browserUsers can configure their browsers according to their preferences, in such a way that they disable or block the reception of all or some of the cookies.
The way in which the different browsers are configured can be found at:
Firefox: Informationen über Cookies in Firefox
Chrome: Información sobre cookies en Chrome
Explorer: Informationen über Cookies in Internet Explorer
Safari: Informationen über Cookies in Safari